At your service since 1914
- 1914 Foundation of Pansements Raffin in a French area mainly dedicated to the textile industry. Manufacturing gauze and cotton dressings for the war-wounded.
- 1999 Beginning of the sterile kits production.
- 2004 Foundation of V-Medical in China.
- 2006 Stake acquisition in Tec Maroc, Morocco.
- 2011 Acquisition of a new factory in Morocco.
- 2014 100th anniversary of Pansements Raffin, which becomes Raffin Medical.
- 2017 Lauch Raffin Medical Afrique, new production site with integrated sterilization facilities sales on the African continent.
Quality approach and industrial organization
Committed to a continuous improvement approach, Raffin is ISO 13485 certified. Our products are CE marked in accordance with the 93/42/CE European directive.
Our production is spread among 3 plants worldwide. This performing industrial organization offers a high reactivity and enables us to meet the increasing requirements of health care professionals.
Discover our worldwide presence :
Since 2014 Raffin Medical has been committed to the UN Global Compact corporate responsibility initiative and its principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
In 2019 Raffin Medical obtained the A + Green Index at the CAHPP.
In 2020, Raffin Medical joined the FORSE association in order to contribute to the development of corporate social and environnemental responsability.
Since its creation Raffin has developed mutual trust relationships with its partners and has remained faithful to its values.
Our team is at your disposal to find the best solutions to your needs. Our commitment: “Be everyday available and committed for every customer”.
We will answer your questions without delay.
We put our know-how at your disposal and offer you customized solutions: swabs, bandages, kits and packs.